After giving it all he’s got, Joseph finally gave up on editing the show, so I stepped in and got it done mid-week. Sorry we’re late guys!
Download the show from:
Rundown. The works:
- Family crew tonight, so no guests!
- We break back into the new show format, remember to give us ideas and feedback!
- This week in Weekly What’s Up we go off on a lot of tangents, and Scott and Tony have a lot to say about college.
- Games this week include new Call of Duty zombie levels, Deus Ex, and The Baconing!
- News this week is a lot of maybes a what ifs. Try that one on for size.
- Rapid Fire news goes crazy this week! We have two winners again! Still refining!
- Evan decides not to read the dirty titles Joe slips in for Irrational Weekly, sorry guys!
- We pick, crap, and completely forget our happy endings! Until next week!
- If you want to be a part of our featured music section, feel free to send some tunes into the MailSack!
- If you have an idea to change up our segments, send your suggestions to the MailSack or one of us!
- Ideas for the show format or feedback? Send them to the MailSack too!
Check out our website, http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Send us emails at Alex/Evan/Scott/Joseph/Tony@IrrationalPassions.com or general mail to our mail sack: email@example.com.
Follow us @ALFighter27 (Alex), @stickerglue (Evan), @aceshigh291 (Joseph) and @TonyHorvath (Tony) and please follow the show @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subcribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions
Leave us a google voice voicemail at (404) 590-1337 [its like leet, ’cause it is]
Standard long distance fees apply!
Don’t forget to check out our partners over at SlimGamer.com and follow them @SlimGamer
Like us on Facebook! Reviews us on iTunes! Buy our iPhone App!
Please don’t forget to join up at Retroids.com, SlimGamer.com, and Fraggs.net!