This one is a fun podcast for the books, that is very unorthodox.
- Since Alex was throwing up upon the time of this recording, Joe was clubbing, Scott was out of state, and Evan was at a barbecue, this show is a little messed up.
- Tony takes up the mantle of hosting with Nabeshin, and guests Gregory Blaney and Primebuster join them for a long fun ride!
- Greg’s audio is a little messed up and get’s fixed around 1/4th of the way through the show.
- Weeks include complaining about sticky situations, college, school, going back to school, and being Scottish.
- Video games: more Sleeping Dogs, Kerble Space Games, Alan Wake, and other good stuff.
- Break song is called Canned Heat, by Jamiroquai. Given to us by Nabeshin.
- News is pretty dead this week. TWEWY and Wipeout stuff, plus Persona and Guild Wars.
- Greg threatens to murder his brother, which was so funny, I had to leave it in.
- During new releases Prime learns that Nabeshin is black and then disconnects.
- That’s a wrap!
Check out our website, http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Irrational Passions is going to PAX Prime this August 31st through September 2nd! Got anything you want us to see there? Wanna meet us there? Let us know ASAP!
Send us emails at Alex/Evan/Scott/Joseph/Tony/Artist@IrrationalPassions.com or general mail to our mail sack: MailSack@irrationalpassions.com.
Follow us @ALFighter27 (Alex), @stickerglue (Evan), @aceshigh291 (Joseph), @TonyHorvath (Tony), @Nabeshin186 (Nabeshin) and please follow the show @IrrationalPod.
Thank you to our guests: Gregory Blaney @GregoryBlaney, and Primebust @DownToForItX
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions
Follow the streams! We are live almost all week, every night! http://Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions
Leave us a google voice voicemail at (404) 590-1337 [its like leet, ’cause it is] Standard long distance fees apply!
Join the forums at Retroids.com, and follow @Retroids!
Like us on Facebook! Reviews us on iTunes! Buy our iPhone App!