- Very sorry for the late show everyone, there were some technical difficulties. Apologies!
- We kick things off with Tony’s games and talk Hearthstone for a bit, but quickly take a weird tangent into the world of Collectible Card Games.
- Alex proceeds to talk for a long while, reflecting on Alex Plays Zelda, and the good old days of the past. Oh and Bloodborne, with some souls sprinkled in there.
- Nabeshin rounds it out with Life is Strange, Danganronpa 2 (SPOILERS! 1:16:00-1:21:45) and also Mario Party 10.
- News! There isn’t much, but we still find a way to talk some business.
- Nabeshin takes us down memory lane with 2015 so far. Scott is stupid and pretends he knows what derivative means, and we talk for a while on Souls and Monster Hunter.
- We go through our email and voicemail as quickly as we can, and that’s the show.
Watch the show here!
[youtube id=”DV5m39tu_MI” width=”600″ height=”350″]
This podcast was brought to you by Audible! Go to http://audibletrial.com/IrrationalPod to get a free audiobook download of your choice when you sign up for a free trial, today!
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions: MailSack@irrationalpassions.com & (404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Evan – @stickerglue
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
Greg – @GregoryBlaney
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Alex Play Zelda there!
You can watch the video version of the show on YouTube too, with special pre/mid-show bonus content!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
http://Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for occassional streams
Like us on Facebook! Reviews us on iTunes and Stitcher please!