- Welcome back! It’s the first regular show of 2016, and Irrational Passions Season II marches onward. Are you excited? We sure as hell are.
- Alex kicks the show off by detailing some of our plans for 2016. Merch? We wanna make it a thing. Video games? We’re gonna talk about them. Guests? More on the way. A 5th IP host? Let the battle royale begin.
- Let’s kick off the video game chat with Alex talking way too much about video games. Oh, and Tony played Bloodborne and we talk more things we missed over the holidays.
- Nabeshin takes a break and dips out to feel better during the first break.
- We discuss some news and come back into the new year with VR pricing structures, predictions on the new year, and being MLG.
- We commit to the Mailsack and get some listener predictions.
- That’s the show! Thanks for listening and we love you and happy new year!
[youtube id=”DuteQiCcrdw” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions:
(404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Alex’s Let’s Plays, the video version of the show and our special Spoilercasts!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for weekly streams!