- Gregory Blaney comes back from the MUPX grave to remind us why we love him for our Six Year Anniversary.
- We spend a ton of time catching, Overwatching, getting our Rhythm Heaven Fever on, thinking about DOOM, killing beasts in the Witcher 3, tactically seeing how Scott’s new PC handles XCOM 2, and laughing at Alex for playing old games.
- News this week is a light affair that poses why HD Remasters ever even get announced anyway.
- Since we’re half way through the year, we talk our half-year Game of the Year.
- SilverPR sends us a questionable voicemail and we go over the tweets.
- Thank you for supporting us for six years! We love you all, and can’t wait for what’s coming in the future.
- We’re selling a new shirt starting this Friday! You should be excited about it!
[youtube id=”WhbGvms1RQU” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions:
(404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
Greg – @GregoryBlaney
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Alex’s Let’s Plays, the video version of the show and our special Spoilercasts!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for weekly streams!
Check our new shirt this weekend: