Yes, we are technically live this episode, but don’t worry, the real live show is next week! This week though, we’re joined by a couple of special guest as we discuss some news, some updates to the website, and some other sexy shenanigans!
You can always download the show at:
Here is you’re rundown of these shenanigans:
- We discuss our new website URL of IrrationalPassions.com. Yeah, we know its pretty awesome!
- Don’t forget to check out the video Prime mentioned at: http://www?.newground?s.com/port?al/view/56?0696
- Primebuster is Scottish. In case you hadn’t noticed.
- Alex and Joe spend some time talking about the new Call of Duty maps.
- Evan breaks down the new features in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
- After segment 1, Joe leaves us, and we are joined by Plankfan, otherwise known as John, from the VGEvo staff.
- We have some interesting news this week, and Scott brings up the possibility of Steam coming to PS3.
- In honor of Primebuster’s guesting, we decide to do a one-off segment: “News we wish had happened”
- Short show this week, so we get out of here right quick after our picks and craps of the week.
You can contact us in some new ways:
Check out our website at its new home: http://IrrationalPassions.com
Send us emails at Alex/Evan/Scott/Joseph@irrationalpassions.com or general mail to email@example.com
Follow us @ALFighter27, @Stickerglue, or @Aceshigh291 and please follow the show @IrrationalPod
You can also follow John @Plankfan
Leave us a google voice voicemail at (404) 590-1337 [its like leet, ’cause it is]
Standard long distance fees apply!