- This week Andrew Taylor joins us from Fit The Gamer to dive into all the hot new releases and have some shake-filled fun!
- Warning: there are some weird audio issues with Scott’s audio throughout the podcast. It’s inconsistent in sound level and I (Alex) did the best I could with it. Apologies for the poor quality!
- Alex finally, FINALLY talks about Persona 5, but don’t’ worry, absolutely nothing about the story is mentioned. He just talks about getting into the game and the things he is most excited to talk about next week. He loves it.
- We spend some more time talking about Zelda and the lack of much fun Scott is having with it, Tony’s love, and how much Andrew wants to play. We also dig into rhythm games, Battlefield 1, and Inside.
- The only news thing we have to talk about is Destiny 2’s confirmation and the vibes we are getting from it.
- We take your questions and then throw the show out. Thank you all! BETS
Watch the episode here:
Our site and base of operations: IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions:
(404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Tweeting your question @IrrationalPod with #IPQ
Follow us on Twitter:
@ALFighter27 – Alex
@wuttehchuz – Scott
@Nabeshin186 – Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson
@TonyHorvath – Tony
@IrrationalPod – The show, the site, the content.
We do cool video stuff too, follow us here for:
Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions – home of Let’s Plays, Alex Talks and Spoilercasts
Twitch.tv/IrrationalPassions – welcome levels of insanity, shenanigans and Dark Souls
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
Like us on Facebook!