- We survived turkey day and are back to tell you about it! Alex won’t be here next week, so let’s all take a moment and hope he just gets sick.
- We discuss the ins and outs of turkey, quite literally, and allude to a holiday talk coming at the end of the show.
- Scott comes into games with a vengeance and we talk a whole bunch about Fallout and how we’re still really conflicted about it.
- We also talk about Destiny, Splatoon, Bloodborne’s latest DLC, Undertale, Skyrim and All of Nabeshin’s crazy games. Hey, Beyond Two Souls is pretty dope.
- No real news worth bringing up this week so we predict some happenings at the Game Awards and PSX. We also go over what happened last year at PSX.
- SilverPR goes delirious with a voicemail this week, and we reflect on Turkey day.
- See you all next week! <3
[youtube id=”Ohd06EvrHdM” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions: MailSack@irrationalpassions.com & (404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Evan – @stickerglue
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
Greg – @GregoryBlaney
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Alex’s Let’s Plays, the video version of the show and our special Spoilercasts!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
http://Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for occassional streams