(Cover art for this show is a show of power from Tony Horvath and a really mean community)
- We’re back at it again, with the white vans, and Alex and Nabeshin kick things off this week, sans Scott. He was in the bonus content though!
- Tony joins us a bit late to talk about his article, and video games! We played some Pokémon, Hitman, Fire Emblem, being in a weird place, Mass Effect, and Stardew Valley.
- We have a ton of news to conquer this week: No Man’s Sky has a date, the PSP store is going away, Nintendo had a Direct, the New 3DS is a thing again, and we’re gonna super-cut our rendition of the SEGA “Are we still worth it?” survey!
- We take a few voicemails and an email, having us call out friends and questioning our sanity.
- That’s the show! Go buy the new Ninja Sex Party Album!
[youtube id=”KpG5gTUK4RA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions:
(404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Alex’s Let’s Plays, the video version of the show and our special Spoilercasts!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for weekly streams!