We are SO SORRY THAT THIS EPISODE TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT.
There were lost podcast files, lost people, dead people, so here is half of one episode.
Here is the breakdown:
- REMINDER: This is only part one (the good part) of the show. That’s just weekly what’s up and video games.
- This week its everyone but Joe, because he is a jerk. He also had a birthday party.
- This week (which is actually weeks ago), Tony quits his job, Nabeshin talks Otakan, and everyone hates the New York Trip. Except for the part with Rob.
- Video games include Scott teaching us so much about fish.
- Kingdom Hearts, that’s really all the matters.
- Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoilercast Forthcoming.
- Alex takes a few minutes to keep you up to date on what’s happening with the podcast and when they’re coming out.
Check out our website, http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Irrational Passions is going to PAX Prime this August 31st through September 2nd! Got anything you want us to see there? Wanna meet us there? Let us know ASAP!
Send us emails at Alex/Evan/Scott/Joseph/Tony/Artist@IrrationalPassions.com or general mail to our mail sack: MailSack@irrationalpassions.com.
Follow us @ALFighter27 (Alex), @stickerglue (Evan), @aceshigh291 (Joseph), @TonyHorvath (Tony), @Nabeshin186 (Nabeshin) and please follow the show @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions
Follow the streams! We are live almost all week, every night! http://Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions
Leave us a google voice voicemail at (404) 590-1337 [its like leet, ’cause it is] Standard long distance fees apply!
Join the forums at Retroids.com, and follow @Retroids!
Like us on Facebook! Reviews us on iTunes! Buy our iPhone App!