- Andrew Taylor joins us for a technical mess of a wild and crazy adventure! Computers turning off! Trains rolling by! What could possibly happen?!
- In a post Pokémon GO world, we draw clear lines in the sand about “gold team” and the rules that come with the dictatorship under Ghastly we now live in.
- This week we finally catch up with what Nabeshin has been up to, get a lesson in Fire Emblem love from Andrew, discuss the upcoming Overwatch patch, and see if Scott likes anything.
- News this week is about the new Overwatch hero, a cute little NES, some Battlefront speculation, and yeah… Pokémon.
- We take a journey in the mailsack, talking about cute consoles, Nintendo going platform agnostic, and more.
- Hey, you just have a very small amount of time left to buy our shirt, so maybe do that. If you missed it, we have another one going up for sale in a week! Teespring.com/IPP2
[youtube id=”h9B1kgizB-c” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions:
(404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
Andrew – @PapaDrewBear
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Alex’s Let’s Plays, the video version of the show and our special Spoilercasts!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for weekly streams!