Think your parents are overbearingly concerned about your gaming habits? They have reason to be now.
About a week ago one 18 year old gamer, known only by his online alias Chuang, rented a room at a local internet cafe in Tainan, Taiwan. His next 40 or so hours were spent on one continuous session of Diablo III, Blizzard Entertainment’s new hit game. A staff member doing their normal duties discovered the boy passed out on his keyboard. Chuang was reportedly only able to take a few steps before inevitably collapsing. It is believed that the long hours spent in the same position ultimately led to a cardiovascular issue that caused the death of the gamer.
We’d recommend you take breaks from your gaming in light of this event, at least every few hours. No game is so good it should cost you your life.
Source – Ubergizmo