- Happy 5 Year Anniversary! That’s right, five years ago we recorded Ep. 1 of Irrational Passions Podcast! Huzzah!
- Brandt Ranj and Justin Graffius join us in this celebratory shenanigan-full episode!
- Unfortunately both Nabeshin and Brandt have to leave early, so they won’t be around at the end of the episode.
- In games this week we quickly reflect on five years, our lost friend Ryan Davis, The Batman Games, Paper Mairo Sticker Star, Traversed, Towerfall, The Witcher 3, some more Hearthstone.
- We also take a weird dip into Alex’s greatest fears. Why does this happen? Couldn’t tell ya.
- In news we reflect on sequels to The Last of Us, Nolan North, and Metroid Prime Federation Force.
- We get two lovely voicemails from two great friends.
- That’s the show! Thank you so much for listening, especially for five years!
[youtube id=”3C3eX3G_atA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
This podcast was brought to you by Audible! Go to http://audibletrial.com/IrrationalPod to get a free audiobook download of your choice when you sign up for a free trial, today!
Our site and base of operations: http://IrrationalPassions.com.
Be a part of the show and send us your questions: MailSack@irrationalpassions.com & (404) 590-1337 (long distance fees do apply)
Follow us on Twitter:
Alex – @ALFighter27
Evan – @stickerglue
Scott – @wuttehchuz
Brian “Nabeshin” Jackson – @Nabeshin186
Tony – @TonyHorvath
Greg – @GregoryBlaney
The show and website: @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subscribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions. You can watch Waffles v. Pancakes & Alex’s Let’s Plays!
Please check out our forums over at VGEvo.com!
http://Twitch.TV/IrrationalPassions for occassional streams