Game of the Year Special
Yes, its that time of the year. The time where you sit down with your friends, reflect about past endeavors, maybe share a cup of hot coco, oh and stab each other in the chest because you think you’re more righter than the other. Yes, all five Irrational Hosts sit down and decide the Game of the Year for 2011.
As always, you can download the show at:
The rundown, as always:
- We talk about our holiday break because we’re kids and still get to enjoy these kinds of subtle things
- Chris is back on the show! Its been a while so he reflects on how amazing he is.
- It has been 6 months since Irrational Passions started. We don’t reflect, but we just though you should know.
- Scott can’t come in the beginning, but he turns up after break one to lay down the Donkey Kong law.
- Through various categories, we agreed one quite a bit, but Action/Adventure is a bit of an iffy subject.
- Game of the Year is decided. Pretty easy pick if I do say so myself.
- We throw it out and remind you to send in your predictions for the year of 2011, and what games you’re excited about the most!
Send us emails at Alex/Evan/Scott/Aceshigh291@ippodcast.net or general mail to email@example.com
Follow us @ALFighter27, @Stickerglue, or @Aceshigh291 and please follow the show @IrrationalPod
Leave us a google voice voicemail at (404) 590-1337 [its like leet, ’cause it is]
Standard long distance fees apply!
Like us on Facebook! Reviews us on iTunes! Buy our iPhone App!