Input is a weekly topical news show about the goings on and culture surrounding video games. Hosted by writers Jarrett Green, Logan Wilkinson, and Jurge Cruz, the three put on an insightful show that’s strengthen by their knowledge of not only video games, but of the people who make them and tell stories about them.
The Inaugural Episode of Input.
Here we go.
On deck for this episode:
- Mike Diver’s lay off and the volatility of games journalism as a business and a medium.
- The fighting game renaissance.
- Attack of the SNES Mini clones.
Work by Mike Diver that we recommend
- “What Does ‘Replayability’ Mean Today, Anyway?”
- “The iPhone Changed Video Gaming Forever”
- “Fighting Fantasy for First Timers: The Books to Begin Your Adventures”
- “I’ll Never Love a Console Like I Loved the Sega CD”
- “Remembering “Remember Me” – Guide to Games”
Nintendo’s new SNES classic goes up for preorder on Walmart’s online storefront only for orders to be cancelled in mass
The 5 Best – well, least objectionable – women’s wrestling video games of all time
“Ancient Heavy Tech Donjon” by Komiko
We are a new podcast so please show your support by rating and reviewing us on iTunes. It really helps!
Input is a product of Irrational Passions
Follow us on twitter!
Irrational Passions – @irrationalpod
Jurge – @jcruzalvarez26
Logan – @leftyloggy
Jarrett – @jarrettjawn