Here is a rundown that will BLOW YOUR MIND:
- An old friend joins the show this week, and we hope he had fun (he didn’t).
- Minus one Joe this week, we decide to spit on his name.
- When we talk about what’s up, we realize that we literally have no lives. Huh.
- Games this week is dominated by Battlefield 3, with some inFamous Festival of Blood sprinkled on top.
- After the break, we take you down some trailer discussion from Rainbow Six and GTA V.
- News has some excited Zelda stories, and maybe some VGA hints. We’ll have to wait longer to find out.
- Rapid fire news is just weird. As always.
- We take a moment to talk about our favorite Halloween games.
- Break music is flooded by whatever the fuck Mr. Nep sends us.
- Irrational Weekly is less Irrational, but still exciting.
- Happy ending is dropped and we all go home a little more disgusted with ourselves.
We are having a live show on the last Friday in November! Black Friday! November 25th guys! Mark your Calendars!
- If you want to be a part of our featured music section, feel free to send some tunes into the MailSack!
- If you have an idea to change up our segments, send your suggestions to the MailSack or one of us!
- Ideas for the show format or feedback? Send them to the MailSack too!
- Tweet @IrrationalPod with hashtag #RF to send in rapid fire news topics!
Send us emails at Alex/Evan/Scott/Joseph/Tony@IrrationalPassions.com or general mail to our mail sack: email@example.com.
Follow us @ALFighter27 (Alex), @stickerglue (Evan), @aceshigh291 (Joseph) and @TonyHorvath (Tony) and please follow the show @IrrationalPod.
Please check out our new Youtube channel and subcribe at http://www.Youtube.com/IrrationalPassions
Leave us a google voice voicemail at (404) 590-1337 [its like leet, ’cause it is]
Standard long distance fees apply!
Don’t forget to check out our partners over at SlimGamer.com and follow them @SlimGamer
Like us on Facebook! Reviews us on iTunes! Buy our iPhone App!
Please don’t forget to join up at Retroids.com, SlimGamer.com, and Fraggs.net!